- What payment methods do you accept when checking out online?
At That Cute Little Shop, we accept both Visa and MasterCard credit cards, as well as PayPal payments. As long as you provide your exact billing address and telephone number when checking out, then it’s all smooth sailing!
- Will you keep my important information safe?
Of course! To make sure that all transactions are secure, we follow all current SSL standards—you can even check out our GeoTrust QuickSSL certificate. This ensures that we are offering the highest level of encryption and security possible at all times. All communication between your browser and our web servers is secure).
- Is there a surcharge if I checkout using a credit card?
Nope! Feel free to use your credit card as you please, with no hidden fees!
- Is there a sales tax that I should be aware of?
Yes, there is. The Kentucky sales tax (6%) will be applied to all orders shipped to Kentucky, regardless of billing address.
Shipping & Tracking Orders
- Do you have any shipping promotions that I should keep an eye out for?
Yes! We offer free shipping on all orders over $50 unless otherwise indicated on a per item basis. Happy Everything bases (platters and cookie jars) and boots are not included in the free shipping promotion.
- When can I expect my purchase to be shipped?
We strive to fulfill and ship all orders within 48 hours. However, personalized items (the items found in our Monogram Me! section) and items purchased during high volume times have a turnaround time that can be as long as 10–14 days. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.
- What do I do if the product I ordered is out of stock?
In the case of out of stock items, we will ship your product once it becomes available, but until then you will have to hold tight. If you cannot wait, or do not wish to, you can cancel your order anytime prior to its shipment.
- In the case of multiple product orders, will the products I purchase be shipped separately if one is out of stock?
At That Cute Little Shop, we strive to get you your items as fast as possible and we will make every attempt to ship all products contained in the order at the same time. However, if one item that you’ve ordered is out of stock, but the other is good to go, they may get shipped separately. If you would much rather us wait until all items are available, please inform us and we will be happy to assist you.
- Are weekends included in your shipping timeframe?
No, they are not. At our women’s clothing boutique, orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday, except by prior arrangement. If there is a deadline that you are eagerly trying to meet, please call us for assistance!
- What shipping company does That Cute Little Shop use?
We use USPS for shipping, and we will email you a confirmation and tracking number once your purchase has shipped for that extra peace of mind. However, you should consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by That Cute Little Shop or other parties an estimate, as we cannot guarantee exactly when your order will arrive.
- Can That Cute Little Shop ship to P.O. Boxes?
- Can That Cute Little Shop ship to APO addresses?
Yes, APO addresses are fine, too!
- Can That Cute Little Shop ship internationally?
Sadly, at this time we cannot. We are genuinely sorry for the inconvenience, but we recommend that you check back again in the future!
- Can I pick up my order at one of your brick-and-mortar locations?
Yes! If you want to save on shipping, feel free to stop by one of our in-store locations. Our valued customers are always welcome.
Returns & Exchanges
- Does That Cute Little Shop accept exchanges?
Yes, so long as they meet the following criteria: we will accept exchanges on clothing only if the article has not been worn and is returned within 15 days of receipt.
- What types of items cannot be returned or exchanged?
Final sale items include anything that has been personalized (ie. clothing or accessories from our Monogram Me! section), jewelry, scarves and any of the items that we have on sale or promotion.
- Are customers responsible for return shipping costs?
Yes. However, in the case of fulfillment mistakes on our part (which have resulted in the shipment of an incorrect product or a damaged article) the return shipping costs will be our responsibility.
- Where can I return items to?
You can return items in person by visiting one of our in-store locations, or you could ship them to the following address:
That Cute Little Shop
160 W. Main St.
Lebanon, KY 40033
- Does That Cute Little Shop sell giftcards?
Yes, we do! Giftcards can be purchased online, over the phone, or in person when you visit any of our store locations:
That Cute Little Shop That Cute Little Shop
160 W. Main St. 1612 Ring Rd, Unit 104
Lebanon, KY 40033 Elizabethtown, KY 42701
+1 (270) 699-25514 +1 (270) 506-2559
- How can I redeem my giftcard?
You can redeem your giftcard online, over the phone and in-store. If you’re interested in redeeming your giftcard online, simply select the giftcard option under payments when you’re checking out.
|Tops and Dresses||2/4||6/8||10/12||11/12||13/14||15/16|
- Are the sizing measurements the same across all like articles in the store?
Because our clothing comes from different designers, each brand and style fits differently. However, most of the items in our collection are true-to-size and we will work hard to include information about the model and what size they are wearing when we feel that it is necessary.
- Does That Cute Little Shop sell plus sizes?
Yes! At our women’s clothing boutique, we believe that women of all shapes, sizes, and ages should be able to look great and feel great, too—and because of this, we have an ample selection of clothing that caters to those with natural curves.
- How much does it cost to get something monogrammed?
$8 is the standard cost for monogramming many of our items. However, the price does vary based on the size and the quantity of monograms.
If you have any questions that are not answered in the sections above, feel free to call us today at 270-699-2514, or shoot us an email at email@example.com.